This public offer is an offer of the offerorLANDBOX.ONLINE - FZCO
P.O. Box 334069,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Licence Number 15587
Registration Number DSO-FZCO-14294
to conclude an agreement on the conditions set forth below, with any person interested in receiving services (hereinafter referred to as the User).
Acceptance of this public offer means carrying out registration actions on the website https://landbox.online (hereinafter referred to as the Website), in which the User explicitly indicates his/her personal data or such data is transmitted automatically from third-party services (Social networks, Messengers, Telecommunications operators, etc.).
Registration actions are performed in the form of:
- Filling out a form on the Website page, indicating personal data (name, surname, phone number, email address, etc.).
- Joining the Service community on Social networks (Facebook, VKontakte, Instagram) (or “liking” the community page, or “subscribing” to the community, or accepting an invitation to join the community).
- Filling out the form on the Website page embedded in the Social network within the Service community.
- Sending a message to the Service community on the Social network or commenting on another message in the community.
- Connecting, adding to the list of contacts or launching an automatic contact of the Service (“bot”) in the Messenger (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp, VK Messenger, Facebook Messenger, Instagram).
- Sending a message to the Service contact (including the “bot” and by phone number) using the Messenger.
- Sending emails to the email addresses of the Service.
- A telephone call to the phone numbers of the Service.
- Sending SMS messages to the phone numbers of the Service.
- In case of acceptance of this public offer, the person intending to obtain information on the Website and/or to access paid or free services of the Service and/or to perform any other actions on the Website understands and confirms that:
- The text of the public offer is clear; the Service User does not have any questions at the time of acceptance of the public offer.
- According to sub-paragraph 5 of paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law “On Personal Data”, processing of personal data is allowed if it is necessary for execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is party. Acceptance of this public offer means consent to the processing of personal data of a person intending to receive the services of the Service.
• The Service has the right to send notifications of an advertising and information nature to the user registered on the Service using contact information (personal data explicitly indicated by the User during registration or other use of the Service, as well as using data received automatically from third-party services (Social networks, Messengers, Telecommunications providers). Advertising and information messages can be sent through:
1. sending email messages;
2. sending SMS messages;
3. sending messages using Messengers;
4. sending messages using social networks; 5. phone calls, including automatic.
• The Service has the right to send advertising and informational mailings not only about its services and offers, but also send advertising and informational mailings of its partners, that is, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, self-employed citizens and individuals cooperating with the Service.
All issues not regulated by this public offer shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation.1. Terms and definitions
Online School Service Agreement
1.1. “Online School” is a service for providing information via the Internet, located on the Service.
1.2. “Service” - the website at the address of which the Online School is located, and other technical means through which the functioning of the Online School is ensured.
1.3. “Online Course” - an informational work, including audiovisual, specially created for its display on the Internet and consisting of a certain number of Lessons.
1.4. “Lesson” - a part of the Online Course, logically combining some of the information of the Online Course and, if necessary, containing requirements (tasks) that restrict access to subsequent Lessons or impose other restrictions on the possibility of passing the online course.
1.5. “Passing the Online Course” is the process of consuming information of an Online Course aimed at obtaining information, or knowledge, or skills contained in an Online Course, as well as completing compulsory or optional tasks from the lessons.
1.5. “Student”, the same as “User” - an individual who made an acceptance of the public offer for the opportunity to use all services and all information provided on the Website.
1.6. “Student Account” - the Student’s personal space on the Service. The Student’s account is personalized.
1.7. “Teacher” - a person who renders services of providing information and/or checking the Students’ Answers on the Service.
1.8. “Student’s Answer” - a task completed by the Student, which he/she submits to the Teacher for further verification. The check can be performed by the Teacher or in automatic mode. As a result of the check, the Answer may be rejected, which is regarded as a failure to complete the Task and impose a restriction on the Passing the Online Course.
1.9. “Stop Lesson” - a Lesson restricting the Student’s access to subsequent lessons until the Student fulfills the requirements set forth in the Stop Lesson.
1.10. “Webinar” - an interactive online event with the participation of an Online Course Teacher or a recording of such an online event.
1.11. “Service Administrator” is a person who initiates an offer, provides services for accessing Online Courses and/or Webinars and monitors the actions of the Students.
1.11. “Conditions for passing the Online Course” - a set of requirements and restrictions determined by the Service Administrator, which determines the conditions for the Student to gain access to the Online Course and determines the opportunities provided to the Student when taking the online course. Different Students may have different requirements and different opportunities.2. Subject matter of the Agreement
2.1. The subject matter of this Agreement is:
3. Procedure for the provision of services
- provision of services of access to Online Courses for the purpose of obtaining information by Students;
- provision of services of access to Webinars;
- providing the service of checking the Student’s Answer in order to check the
- correctness of the task by the Student. The Service of checking the Student’s Answer is provided if it is provided for by the corresponding Online Course and the Terms of the Online Course.
3.1. The service of access to the Online Course is provided as follows:
- Access to the Online Course is provided in the Student Account.
- Access to the Online Course may be limited to the period specified in the Online Course Terms.
- The Service Administrator has the right to change the period of access to the Online Course.
- An online course can contain one or more Stop Lessons. The number of Stop Lessons is set by the Service Administrator.
- If the Student has not met the requirements of the Stop Lesson or other requirements set forth in the Terms of the Online Course, access to the subsequent Lessons of the Online Course is not provided to the Student until the necessary requirements are met, but within the period of access to the Online Course and in accordance with the Terms of the Online Course.
3.2. The Student, by mutual agreement with the Service Administrator, may be given the opportunity to extend access to the Online Course if, for any valid reason, the Student was unable to complete the Online Course Process within the period set for the Online Course.
3.3. The provision of the service of access to the Webinars is carried out as follows:
4. Cost of services and payment procedure
- Webinars are held either live or in recorded form, including with imitation of the actions of the Teacher and other viewers. The procedure for obtaining access to the Webinar is determined by the Service Administrator.
- Upon completion of the Webinar, Students may be provided with a recording of the Webinar. The procedure for providing access to the Webinar recording is determined by the Service Administrator.
- If technically possible, the Service Administrator provides the Student with a special form of communication (chat) with the Teacher during the Webinar.
4.1. The fact that the cost of the Online Course and/or Webinar is paid means that the Student is familiar and agrees with the information on the Online Course and/or Webinar presented on the Service, intends to complete the Online Course or listen to the Webinar.
4.2. Services are payable through payment systems, information about which is available on the Service.
4.3. After choosing an Online Course and/or Webinar, an invoice is generated in the Student’s Account. The Service can repeatedly send the invoice for payment to the Student’s email address or in other ways using the known contact information of the User.
4.4. The invoice for payment must be paid by the Student within 3 (Three) business days from the date of receipt, unless another period is specified in the invoice or in the Student’s Account.
4.5. In the event of a delay in payment, the Student is not provided with access to the Online Course and/or Webinar.
4.5. Partial payment of the invoice and the conditions for provision of services with partial payment is allowed by the decision of the Service Administrator.
4.6. The Service may provide additional services related to the Online School. Detailed information about the service, its cost, timing and other essential information will have to be indicated on the Service. The fact of payment for such additional services will mean the Student’s consent with all information about the services provided by the Service. For additional services, all provisions of Online Courses or Webinars apply, unless the information on additional services specifies other.5. Liability
5.1. The Student is responsible for discrepancy of information specified by him/her during registration and is aware of the entire risk of adverse consequences associated with its incorrect indication. The Service Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the data provided by the Student.
5.2. The Student is responsible for placing on the Service objects of intellectual property, such as photographs, pictures, drawings, articles, logos, and other objects that are granted legal protection in accordance with the current legislation. In the event of third parties’ claims against the Service Administrator regarding these objects, the Student is obliged to settle them on his/her own. In the event that a claim is brought against the Service Administrator for the protection of the right, as a result of which the Service Administrator incurs losses, the Student shall compensate for such losses within one month from the day the Service Administrator submits a claim for compensation.
5.3. The Student is responsible for copying and further distributing the Online Course and/or Webinar and/or other audiovisual information provided by the Service as a whole or any part thereof. The Service Administrator, upon detecting violations specified in this clause, has the right to block the Student’s Account (including with the suspension of provision of services), presenting him/her with an appropriate claim, as well as apply to the judicial authority to protect his/her rights and recover from the Student in court losses or compensation. If it is established that the Student is a participant and/or distributor of the Online Course (including parts of the Online Course) on services for joint purchases of information products (clubbing), the Student will be obliged to pay the Customer a fine in the amount of 1,000,000.00 (One million) rubles.
5.4 The Student is responsible for providing third parties with access to his/her Account. If access is provided to third parties, the Student shall pay the Service Administrator a fine of 300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand rubles) for each violation.6. Cancellation of the Service
6.1. If a Student paid for an Online Course or other service, but subsequently decided to refuse to Pass an Online Course or another paid service of the Service, he/she is obliged to notify the Service Administrator by sending them an appropriate notification through the feedback indicated on the Service.
6.2. Without exception, all refunds to the Student are transferred less the commissions of the payment systems through which the Student paid for the services, as well as less the actual costs incurred by the Service to provide access to the Online Course and/or Webinar and/or additional services, and if the Student proceeded to Passing the Online Course or otherwise consume another service, but subsequently decided to refuse the services of the Service, then the Service, in addition to the commission of the payment system and actual expenses, retains the cost of services actually provided as on the date of refusal.
6.3. The Student’s notice of cancellation of services must be provided no later than 5 (Five) days prior to the date of cancellation specified in the Notice.
6.4. Refund of money paid by the Student shall be made in the same way as its payment or otherwise as agreed by the Student with the Service Administrator.7. Special conditions
7.1. The Service has the right to use the Answers of the Students in any way, without any restrictions.
7.2. Replacement of the Online Course at the request of the Student is made solely by the decision of the Service Administrator and if this is possible, in particular, if there are free places on the Online Course.8. Final provisions
8.1. This Agreement is valid indefinitely.
8.2. On controversial issues, the Parties have agreed on a pre-trial dispute settlement procedure.
8.3. A claim against the Service must be sent to the email address indicated on the Service, indicating the “Disputed issue” in the subject line. The Service Administrator sends a claim to the Student’s email address specified by him/her at the time of registration.
8.4. If there is no agreement on the disputed issue within 35 (Thirty five) days from the date of receipt of the claim by the Service or the Student, the interested party has the right to apply to the judicial authority at the location of the Service Administrator. 8.5. The Service is not responsible for failures in telecommunications and energy supply networks or equipment failures that ensure functioning of the Service; actions of malicious programs that resulted in the termination or suspension of the Internet, both in general and in individual network segments involved in execution of this Agreement; for illegal actions of third parties aimed at unauthorized access and (or) disabling the Service.
8.6. This Agreement can be changed by the Administrator of the Service at any time, in connection with which the User is obliged to check the relevance of the text of this Agreement and carefully read all published changes.
8.7. The Service Administrator will take all necessary measures to notify the User in advance of the change in the text of this Agreement, in particular, by sending informational messages to the email addresses specified during registration. Nevertheless, the User’s obligation to regularly review this Agreement is a priority, and the Student cannot make claims to the Service Administration about his/her disagreement with the changes on the grounds of not receiving the corresponding notification.
8.7. If the Service Administrator has provided the Student with access to the Online Course and/or Webinar on a free basis, the Law “On Protection of Consumer Rights” does not apply to such services.
8.9. The Service does not bear any responsibility for a search robot of any search engine showing the Student’s photo, if the Student has posted his/her photo in his/her Account.